Information today is considered one of the most valuable assets of an organization — whether it’s intellectual property, customer data or trade secrets. This is the biggest driving force of cybercrime making every organization a potential target of cyber threats.
Most companies believe that their computer systems are secure. But one of the only ways to determine if this is actually true is by performing a thorough and regular audit of computer systems.
Milima Technologies has supported several organisations develop best security postures through an indepth penetration testing and vulnerability assessments. Through this an organisation is able to gain better insights into their infrastructure and make informed decisions on security strategies. Here are some of the key reasons why you too should consider working with us;
- To detect hidden risks: Find out whether your security has already been compromised. You might not know unless you look, and you will sleep better at night if you do.
- To address vulnerabilities: Stay on top of the latest security threats — with new threats and attacks coming onto the scene every day, you could become vulnerable even if nothing has changed since your last assessment!
- To increase awareness and understanding of security issues throughout your company.
- Return on Security Investment (ROSI): Make smart security investments by prioritizing and focusing on the high-importance, high-payoff items.
- Demonstrate to your customers that security is important to you — this shows them that you care about them and their data.
Our Penetration Testing Methodology
We work closely with your security team to gain indepth insights into your infrastructure while exploiting these key areas;
Milima Technologies rigorously investigates your network infrastructure to identify and exploit a wide range of security vulnerabilities. This enables us to establish if assets such as data can be compromised, classify the risks posed to your overall cyber security, prioritize vulnerabilities to be addressed, and recommend action to mitigate risks identified.
Application and API security code review
Security vulnerabilities contained within software are commonly exploited by cyber criminals and are easily introduced by programmers working under pressure to beat deadlines that cut corners. Milima’s ethical hackers conduct automated and manual penetration tests to assess backend application logic and software and API source code.
Human behaviour continues to be one of the weakest links in an organisation’s cyber security. Human weakness accounts for 85% of the security threats in an organisation. Milima’s customisable pen test service includes a range of vishing and phishing attacks designed to assess detection of spurious phone calls and email messages which are often used to trick employees into disclosing sensitive information and performing malicious actions.
Web Application Security Testing
Websites are essential for conducting business in today’s competitive digital economy . With at least 38,000 websites being hacked daily worldwide, protecting your systems and data, including the personal details of customers, is vital for avoiding brand and reputational damage. Milima’s ethical hacking services include website penetration testing to identify vulnerabilities including SQL injection and cross-site scripting problems plus flaws in application logic and session management flows.
Ready To Build a Hacker-Proof Environemt?
Let us help you!